We're a team of two. See what we've been up to. Great to see you here.

Monday, November 07, 2005

What goes around, comes around.


Yes, this is the world's smallest, crappiest photo, taken with the world's biggest cell phone, the Treo 600.



As I came out of my Saturday Bowl's session last week, I was surprised to see a Japanese surfer carrying an old board of mine. This little green monster is a Tyler 6'0" fish I had shaped for me back in the last century. I put it on consignment because the army green took too much heat from the sun. Also, the board has managed to send me to the hospital a couple times. I pointed out to this gentleman that my name was written quite large in posca pen under the Tyler logo, something he never noticed.

Well, my little friend, it was nice to see you- in good hands.

No comments: