We're a team of two. See what we've been up to. Great to see you here.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Surf Rage Poem by Ambrose M. Curry III

angry people give off radiation
I choose not to get close enough
to get radiation burns.
the likelyhood of anger imploding
and checking the spread of anger
is the path I find comfortable
confront anger or buy in to the radiation
burns are inevitable.
waiohai is a bone of contention.
when there is little surf the only surf i at waiohai.
I am pleased to say I have not surfed a wave at waiohai for over 25 years
to avoid the rocks and crowd.
I rather surf blown out shifty mysto hard to ride spots
than condescend to the pits of dispair
offered up as recreation at spots like waiohai.
surfing prowess is not measured in pugalistic
terms ever.fighting aint surfing.
bullys are not surfers
limited wave resources?
psychosis?
genetics?
poorly directed training?
you choose...
I choose not to know some people
pointedly.
god bless em all

...ambrose...

I knew a kid once
before he started robbing cars
and beating people up
and going to jail...
ambrose m.curry III

No comments: